Max Factor Philippines sent me one of their newest products, the Colour Corrector Sticks. Don’t you just love that letter U in COLOUR? So British! If I were to write a tag line for this product, it would be “Put some COLOR in U: Max Factor’s Colour Corrector Sticks” — WALEY!!!! Aaaand I just got fired from my pretend copywriting job.
Here is my face without makeup – if I look horrible, it’s because I tried to look sad on purpose K.
Really need to up my skin care routine, I’m getting old and these pores are ruthless. ANYWAY, so there are 6 colour corrector sticks (I only have 5, I don’t have the peach one because my skin tone is light):
- The Corrector (green) – neutralises redness, such as blemishes, blotchiness and broken veins
- The Brightener (lilac) – counteracts sallow and yellow areas on the skin, banishing dullness
- The Balancer Light (pink) – evens out dark spots in lighter skin tones
- The Balancer Medium (peach)- evens out dark spots in medium skin tones to create flawless skin
- The Revitaliser (yellow) – neutralises purple tones such as under-eye circles
- The Illuminator (highlighter) – softly reflects light and illuminates, as well as accentuating and sculpting contours of the face
I put it all over my face before anything else
Do I look like Rico Blanco’s Fiesto Bandido now?
What I like about the CC sticks is the fact that it twists up and you don’t have to sharpen it for easier application. It’s best to blend with clean fingers instead of a brush. The formula is balmy so it’s easy to blend but it’s still not as easy to blend as my other liquid BB/CC creams. I suggest you put a little bit of moisturizer on your face before application. Max Factor also has a new FaceFinity all-day primer with SPF 20 you can use! I haven’t tried it yet but I have it, too! Here’s how it look after blending!
And here I am after applying the rest of my makeup yesterday! Over the CC sticks I applied powder, contour, blush, eyebrow pencil, eye liner, mascara and liquefied lipstick (been obsessed with this particular one for months now, will make a separate blog post!).
It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post! I had fun and will keep it up!!:D Any makeup product requests that you want me to try out?! These photos have not been retouched in any way so you can see the colors clearly :)